116 S. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036 || C: (323)937-3931 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DUMP TRUCK DRIVER, 11/2010 - PRESENT
Drive truck equipped with dump body to transport dump loose materials, like sand, gravel, crushed rock, coal, or bituminous paving materials; Pull levers or turns crank to tilt body dump contents; Move hand & foot controls to jerk truck forward and backward to loosen dump material adhering to body; May load truck by hand or by operating mechanical loader; May be designated according to type of material hauled as Coal Hauler , Dust-Truck Driver , Mud Trucker steel rel. ; May be designated according to type of equipment driven for off-highway projects as Dump-Truck Driver, Off-Highway ..
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Three years of working experience as Dump Truck Driver
- Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.