116 S. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036 || C: (323)937-3931 | email@example.com
INSURANCE UNDERWRITER, 11/2010 - PRESENT
Decline excessive risks; Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance; Decrease value of policy when risk is substandard specify applicable endorsements or apply rating to make sure safe profitable distribution of risks, using reference materials; Review company records to define amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks; Authorize reinsurance of policy when risk is high.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
CONTINUE WITH INSURANCE UNDERWRITER » ...
- Three years of working experience as Insurance Underwriter
- Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.