116 S. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036 || C: (323)937-3931 | email@example.com
OUTSIDE MACHINIST HELPER, 11/2010 - PRESENT
Assist Machinist, Outside in installing ship machinery, like motors, pumps, ventilating equipment steering gear; Drill holes in foundations in specified places for anchoring machinery, using portable, powered drills; Assist in moving leveling machinery, using portable jacks, as directed; Bolt equipment to deck attaches fuel, cooling, or lubricating lines as directed, using handtools; Perform other duties as described under Helper any industry Master Title..
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
CONTINUE WITH OUTSIDE MACHINIST HELPER » ...
- Three years of working experience as Outside Machinist Helper
- Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.